Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blog 2

1.What did I learn from annotations? I learn that annotating is good strategy to understand and break down what you are reading. It will help me elaborate on my essay. Understanding and finding the main point of the text I am reading.

2.When we were annotating "Is Google Making Us Stupid" it was help me connect with the text. Compare what the text was saying to what I do on my day to day life.

3.I learned that Google is a big distraction to us. We really never do use our brain to full capacity because we never concentrate completely.

4.Annotating can make you a better writer in many ways. One of the way is, it will help you understand the main objective of the text. You can underline and write your ideas and when you start writing you can have your ideas and go along with it.

I learned that me and my partner had a lot of things in common. That annotating can help us get our thoughts organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment