Monday, March 21, 2011

Blog 7: Reflecting on Thesis-based Writing

  • What have you learned from the thesis-based writing class? I learned that have thesis can help you write a organized essay.




  • How do you know that you have learned it? I know I learned how to do it becasue I was able to do it with my group and on my own




  • Can you describe how you learned it?  As I mention I was able to create claim and a thesis on my own.




  • What helped your learning? What made it difficult?

  • What helped me learn was us discussing it in class and what is the correct way. What made it difficult it for me was putting my reason in my words.


  • How do you feel after today's class? I feel like I learned something new, that making thesis will help me write a better essay. I'm type a person who rambles alot but this I can write my thoughts in a organized matter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment